Job Title: Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Arrangement: full time, contracting or freelancing
Location: Remote or Mount Waverley, VIC (office)
This role is to help the team to kick off and potentially lead the SaaS transformation project, that includes re-platform and setting up good engineering practices within the team. Working in a typical scrum team setting, it is desired for the role to be highly engaged and committed, but not necessarily at the full time capacity. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Great flexibility and autonomy can be expected.
- Contribute to the delivery of Merp’s SaaS transformation project
- Lead feature/epic development.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Write high quality, well-tested code.
- Work with Engineering and Product leadership to clarify requirements
- 2 ~ 3 years full stack web development experience
- Strong communication skills and collaborative
- Open to learning new technologies/programming languages, but PHP (Laravel) and TypeScript (React) is highly desirable.
- Able to learn and solve problems independently
- Familiar with Software Engineering principles and practices
- A willingness to guide and support the growth of all your teammates.
- A desire to champion the continuous improvement of team practices and processes like CI, QA, Agile and good coding practices and programming patterns.
- Motivated and able to take on ownership
- Ops experience, e.g. AWS, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
Please send a cover letter outlining your interest in joining the team, as well as CV to [email protected] .