25 Mar MERP Coronavirus (COVID-19) statement
MERP Team writes to advise you of the latest developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the measures that MERP will put in place. We understand there is a considerable public concern, we are taking the situation very seriously and implementing new procedures and guidelines to protect our customers and staff.
MERP’s physical office will temporarily close a week-by-week basis.
Under this moment, we are continuing to support you through some quick ways below and we encourage you to contact us if you need advice or support.
- Live Chat (To start chat please click the live chat icon on the right bottom of the website )
- Online Form Click Here (https://www.merp.com.au/contact/ )
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1300 HI MERP (1300 446 377)
We also update the new procedures and guidelines listed below:
- Hold essential meetings via video conferencing or phone call
- Asking all employees to work remotely as much as possible
- Placing a ban on all and air-travel for staff
- Any staff returning from overseas to self-quarantine for 14 days and work remotely
MERP is fully committed to ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of our employees and customers. This is our top priority to maintain the business continuity needed to provide support and service.
Thank you for your continued trust in MERP. We will continue to keep you informed as the situation evolves.